Daughters of Penelope is the women's group of the AHEPA Family
with headquarters in Washington, D.C. It was founded in 1929, in San
Francisco. Today, the Daughters of Penelope is a leader in
philanthropic, educational and cultural activities with local chapters
in the United States, Canada and Greece.
The local chapter of the Daughters of Penelope, Alethia #302 was
re-organized in 1997.
President, Francis Scarpas
Vice President, Connie Beleos
Treasurer, Dedra Kleckly
Secretary, Pat O’Neil
Daughters of Penelope, Alethia Chapter #302 2003 activities include:
$25,000 Donation to Palmetto Richland Breast Cancer and maintains the
Dressing Room for Mammogram examinations
Fundraising for the Festival of Trees
Adopted a young girl as a part of Christian Children’s Fund.
For additional information about the
Daughters of Penelope contact the President, Francis Scarpas at